Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby on the Way!

I am officially announcing the impending arrival of a third child to my husband and me. We are very excited. Saturday marks the end of my first trimester, so I thought I'd make some files that are pregnancy related and host a sale at the same time. Anyone purchasing files during my 13th week will receive 30% off their purchase order. My 13th week ends on Wednesday. So get your orders in via e-mail by midnight on Wednesday.



We found out I was pregnant on January 27th. Here's a file I made to commemorate that event.


Pregnancy Test
$1.25 - file price
$1.50 - die cut price




Then, on February 24th, we had our first ultrasound of the baby. Here's a file for that event.

Ultrasound
$1.50 - file price
$2.00 - die cut price



Finally, I created some files that mark the trimesters and a profile of a pregnant woman. Notice that the belly of the mommy in the trimester titles grows as the trimesters increase.


Trimester Titles
$2.50 - file price
$2.00 each - die cut price

Pregnant Profile

$2.00 - file and die cut price

If you'd like to purchase these files or any of my other files, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Lucky Charm Crafts by Lynn Barwald said...

CONGRATULATIONS Nicole! How exciting and wonderful! And you made the announcement on MY birthday! yay!!! I wish you every good thing in the universe! Good for you!!! XOXO, Lynn B