Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beverages and Flip Flops

I was asked to design a variety of beverage files and a set of flip flops.

For the soda can, I originally tried to use a popular brand of soda's font. It was too intricate to do as small as I wanted. In order to fit the 3" tall can, the font needed to be about 1/4" tall. I did try increasing the can's size to 4" which increased the font as well, but it still wasn't enough. So, I settled on a more whimsical font (Swing Set BB).
Soda/Beer Can
(Note: Per request, I've added a grey top and bottom to the can. It is not shown, but is included with the file.

$1.00 - file price
$1.50 - die cut price





The beer bottle and stein turned out nicely I think.

Beer Bottle

$1.50 - file price
$1.75 - die cut price


Stein with Beer (or Rootbeer)

$1.50 - file price
$1.75 - die cut price



I love the flip flops. As we're entering Spring, they're giving me hope for warmer weather. All sorts of patterned or plain paper could be used to personalize the flip flops. I chose some 'sunny' colors.

Flip Flops

$1.25 - file and die cut price

If you'd like to purchase any of my files, please contact me at nrothschild76@gmail.com

No comments: