Monday, January 26, 2009

Japan - part 2

I've continued to design quite a few more Japan-inspired files for my customer. I test cut some tonight and thought I'd share them with you.

The first is a sillouette of a geisha. I wanted to add a touch of color, so I made her obi red.

Geisha
$1.25 - file price
$1.50 - die cut price


Next comes the kimono. I chose a peach paper with some light gray flourishes and a few pale yellow petals. Any Asian paper would look fantastic, I think. Another nice look might be a red kimono with black accents.
Kimono
$1.25 - file price
$1.50 - die cut price

Japanese Fan
This file is free to those of you that ask. I had help from Sandy McCauley in designing it and want to share it since she shared her wealth of information with me.
$1.75 - die cut price

The picture of the cherry blossom border below just does not do the piece justice. It turned out so nice. I will have to try to get a better picture during the day and repost it. (Note: this file also comes with a single cherry blossom to accent the page).

Cherry Blossom Border

$1.50 - file price

$2.00 (border) - die cut price

$.50 each (individual flower) - die cut price


To purchase any of my files, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com.

No comments: