Saturday, January 17, 2009

Supermom

On one of the KNK Yahoo groups, someone was seeking a designer to create a silhouette of a "supermom." She requested that the figure have a cape, apron, and pearls. While I didn't achieve the pearls, I do think I came up with a great supermom. (Now, if I could just have an occasion to use her in my scrapbook.)

Supermom
$1.00 - file and die cut price


To compliment the supermom, I created a minivan for her to scoot around town in running all her errands and taking care of all her family's needs.

Minivan
$1.50 - file price
$2.00 - die cut price


The supermom comes home to her cozy little house that she keeps immaculately clean.

House
$2.00 - file price

$2.50 - die cut price

To purchase any of my files, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com.

No comments: