Thursday, January 22, 2009

Outer Space

My brother is a huge fan of NASA and hopes to witness a launch someday. My sister-in-law asked me if I had a file for a shuttle to use for his birthday invitations. I didn't, so I decided to make one. This file could be used as a paper piecing or as a card.

Shuttle card or piecing


To keep along with the space theme, I decided to create a NASA title and a telescope.

NASA title

Telescope

$1.00 - file and die cut price


Please note: the shuttle and the NASA title are not for sale at this time. I have written NASA for copyright information. If you are interested in these files, please e-mail me and I will make a note to get back with you when I receive feedback from NASA.

To purchase any of my files, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com.

No comments: