Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birthdays and Toys

I'm finally getting around to assembling my youngest child's baby scrapbook. She just turned 18 months old. Her older brothers had complete baby scrapbooks (minus their birthday party pictures) available for viewing at their parties. I guess it just gets more difficult to find time for hobbies once you have more and more children. Hopefully I can finish Molly's by the time she turns 2!

Here are a couple fun die cuts I thought I might use for her birthday layouts. Notice that the birthday banner picture is for a 16-year old. The file includes numbers for the following years: 1st - 10th, 13th, 16th, 18th, 20th, 21st, and each decade.

Happy Birthday Banner
$2.50 - file price
$2.00 - die cut price


Birthday cake with candles
$2.00 - file price
$2.00 - $2.50 - die cut price (dependent upon size)



The baby blocks were requested by my friend, Stacie. Her son recently celebrated his first birthday and the theme was baby blocks. The file includes all the uppercase letters as well as the numbers 0-9 and a blank block.

Baby Blocks
$2.00 - file price
$.25 each letter/number block, $.25 per color (1st color free) - die cut price
$.25 each solid "wood" block (not shown) - die cut price


If you'd like to purchase any of my die cuts or files, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com.

No comments: