Sunday, March 20, 2011

Easter

"Easter," or as I prefer to call it, Resurrection Day, is one of my favorite holidays. To me, it is not about bunnies and eggs, but of Jesus' sacrifice for us. I did decide to create a bunny die cut for those of you that enjoy watching your children hunt for baskets and eggs left by the Easter bunny though. It's a great Spring die cut for those layouts too. The remaining three die cuts are specific for the Christian remembrance of the holiday. I hope you enjoy them. I know I'll be using them!

Golgotha
$1.50 - file price
$1.75 - die cut price



Christ is Risen
$1.50 - file price
$1.75 - die cut price

The Empty Tomb
I decided to use some chalk on this die cut to give it more depth and definition. I used a cardstock that resembled cardboard for the rock. I think it might look better with a grey cardstock accented with brown and black chalk.
$2.00 - file price
$2.50 - die cut price


Bunny
$1.50 - file price
$1.75 - die cut price


To purchase any of my die cuts or files, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com.

No comments: