Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Wedding

It was suggested that I make some wedding die cuts. I do have some simple ones that I may share in the future, but I was inspired to make some based on my wedding day (almost 10 years ago).

I couldn't find a picture of the church we were married in, but it did have a tall steeple. So, the chapel die cut was inspired from St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Temperance, MI. The sillhouette die cuts were made directly from two of my wedding pictures. Perhaps you can imagine the faces as Matt's and mine.

Chapel
$2.00 - file and die cut price



Bride Sillhouette
$2.00 - file and die cut price



Wedding Kiss Sillhouette
$2.00 - file and die cut price


If you would like to purchase any of my files or die cuts, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com.

No comments: