Saturday, November 15, 2008

Caleb's Favorite Things

My eldest son, Caleb, LOVES everything to do with trains, especially Thomas the train. I just completed a two-page layout of pictures of him playing with his trains and eating Cheerios (he lined the Cheerios up like a train). I found the title "One Track Mind" on a great site (http://www.theperfecttitle.com/) that I often use for title suggestions. I had already planned on putting a track on the page. I wanted to spruce up the title a bit though. So, after fiddling around a bit, I decided to put the words inside the freight cars. I think it turned out nicely.

"One Track Mind" title
$1.99 - file price (Available in .KNK, .AI, .GSD, .WPC)
$3.00 - die cut price








When Caleb was younger, he was very attached to a stuffed kitty that was orange in color. He cuddled that kitty a lot and even slept with it. Because of that, there are lots of pictures of him with kitty. I created a kitty die cut to go on the page with those pictures. My inking skills need some work; and chalking would have probably been nicer than ink on the outline of the die too. The file cuts great though. :)

Kitty
$1.50 - file price (Available in .KNK, .AI, .SVG, .GSD, .WPC)
$1.50 - die cut price

If you'd like to purchase any of my cutting files, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com






No comments: