Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome!

I have been on a roll creating KNK files. I had a successful day selling the finished products at a crop not long ago and thought that I really ought to offer my files to other KNKers. So, I'm working on this new-to-me world of blogging. Hopefully, I'll be able to post a couple of pictures of the finished products a day. Eventually, I'll get all of them on here. :)


For starters, to get into the spirit of Christmas, I'll post the nativity I created. If you'd like to purchase this file or the one below, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com.

Nativity
$3.99 - file price (Available in .KNK, .AI, .GSD, .WPC)
$7.00 - die cut price


And, since I said I'd like to post a couple a day, I'll also add a pair of elephants.

Elephants: Mother and Baby

$2.25 - file price (Available in .KNK, .AI, .SVG, .GSD, .WPC)

$1.50 each - die cut price


Any questions or comments are welcomed.




1 comment:

Lucky Charm Crafts by Lynn Barwald said...

WOO HOO! Good luck Nicole!!! Thinking about you!!!