Friday, November 21, 2008

A Fall Collection

I created quite a few separate fall files that went well together. They'd be wonderful on their own, but put together, they'd create a nice, cohesive layout. I also would like to thank my husband, Matt. He came up with the idea for the 'A' in 'Autumn.' Very clever Matt!

Fall Collection 1
$4.25 - file price (Available in .KNK, .AI, .GSD, .WPC)
$6.00 - die cut price


If you'd like to purchase any or all of my files, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com


Autumn title
$1.50 - file price (Available in .KNK, .AI, .GSD, .WPC)
$2.00 - die cut price

Bale of Hay

$1.25 - file (Available in .KNK, .AI, .GSD, .WPC)

$1.25 - die cut price

Pumpkins

$1.25 - file price (Available in .KNK, .AI, .GSD, .WPC)

$1.25 each - die cut price


Corn Stalk Bundle

$1.25 - file (Available in .KNK, .AI, .GSD, .WPC)

$1.25 - die cut price

To purchase any of my files or die cuts, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com.

No comments: