Friday, December 12, 2008

Chaotic Miscellany 2

To carry on with my calendar theme I created and cut the dies for the months of May through August. Since April showers bring May flowers, I chose to use a tulip and a tree for the month of May.
Tulip (file comes with a daffodil and a daisy too)
$1.50 - file price
$.75 - $2.00 each (dependent on size) - die cut price


Tree (comes with separate leaves to give two more looks)
$1.75 - file price
$1.25 - $3.00 (dependent on style; $1.25 shown) - die cut price


June brings the beginning of summer and trips to the beach. I chose a sun and a sailboat to go with the beach pictures for June.
Sun
$1.25 - file and die cut price


Sailboat
$1.25 - file price
$1.50 - die cut price

July brings my favorite holiday, the fourth of July. I would be remiss if I didn't include fireworks. To go along with the theme, I included the Liberty Bell.

Fireworks
$1.25 - file price
$1.50 - die cut price


Liberty Bell
$1.25 - file price
$1.50 - die cut price

Finally, August brings us back to the beach with a sandcastle and a shovel and pail to build it.

Sand Castle (could be a real castle if grey were used)
$1.25 - file price
$1.50 (plain) - 2.00 (with chalking) - die cut price



Shovel and Pail
$1.25 - file price
$2.00 - die cut price
If you'd like to purchas any of my files, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com.

No comments: