Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom and Liz

Tomorrow we celebrate the birthdays of my mom and my sister-in-law. My husband is going to deep-fry a turkey. Yummy!

I created a birthday card to make for the ladies. I used different two-sided paper for each card. I also used a birthday cake paper piecing to make the cards "pop." The front of the card is cut out like a window to show the inside of the card where the paper piecing is placed.

Birthday Card With Cutouts
paper piecing included
$1.99 -file price
$4.00 - card price

front of card

card opened

front of card

card opened

If you'd like to purchase this file or any of my other files, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com

2 comments:

tpolite said...

nicole, you do great stuff! you should definitely charge more than $2 for this card! It is well worth at least $3!! great job! Tracy

Nicole Rothschild said...

Thanks Tracy! Pricing files is a difficult task for me. I obviously want to make some money, but I also don't want them too expensive so that no one wants to buy. I appreciate your compliment though!