Monday, December 8, 2008

Chaotic Miscellany

I don't know about you, but I'm starting to feel the rush of the season. "So much to do, so little time." So, today's post is "killing two birds with one stone." (Maybe I should have titled this entry "Chaotic Cliches.")


As I mentioned in my last post, I often give photo calendars for Christmas gifts. I've started creating and cutting the files that I'm using for my calendars. So far, I have January through April done. For January, I made an icicle border and added the snowflake from my post on November 11th. I used the hot cocoa (from my post on November 20th) for February. For March, I used a caterpillar and a butterfly. Finally, for April, I used a baseball and the English D (a Detroit Tigers logo). (The English D is not for sale due to possible copyright infringement).

Icicle Border
$1.00 - file price
$1.50 - die cut price



Caterpillar

$1.00 - file and die cut price


Butterfly

$1.25 - file price

$1.00 - $1.50 - die cut price (dependent upon size)


Baseball

$1.49 - file price

$1.25 - die cut price


To purchase any of my files, please e-mail me at nrothschild76@gmail.com

No comments: